Camera phones are available everywhere. Each and every person who can earn their livelihood have camera phones. So, they can capture images quite easily. But, most of them don’t know some basic rules of capturing a quality image with the simple camera of their phones. If they follow the below rules, they can capture beautiful images with their camera phones with ease. Here are 10 tips on capturing quality photos:
1. Clean the lens: When you take your phone in your pocket, the lens area of your phone becomes unclean, mixing with dust. If you don’t clean it, the photos may be hazy. So, first, clean the lens area of your phone before capturing a photo.
2. Don’t shake during capturing: If you shake your hand, even slightly, your photos may be hazy and blurred. So, don’t shake your hands while capturing.
3. Experiment with lights: Lights are one of the most important things about photography. Always look for the bright lights. Don’t keep the sun behind the object you are capturing. It will make your photos dark. Also, avoid your shadow over the captured object.
4. Try from different angles: You may not get the desired photo from a certain angle. In that case, try different angles for shooting. One or more of them will suit your requirements for sure.
5. Use the best resolution of the camera: Some camera phones have settings, in which you may change the resolution of the camera. In that case, always use the highest resolution for capturing. It will give you the best shots.
6. Avoid digital zoom: If you need to capture a photo of some distance, you may head towards the object and capture. But, zooming may lead to low-quality photos. You should avoid digital zoom, given in every camera phone.
7. Try White Balance & Effects: White Balance and Effects options are present in almost every camera phone. Use them while capturing. You will get a good quality image with the help of these.
8. Camera Apps: There are many camera apps which will allow some extra facilities than your default camera app. Use them to get a quality image easily.
9. The position of the camera: Sometimes, camera position needs to be vertical, whereas sometimes it needs to be horizontal. During capturing a video, always make sure that the camera position is horizontal. Otherwise, you will have to rotate it later with software to watch easily. As image rotation is quite easier than video rotating, always remain cautious about it.
10. Response Time of the camera: Response time is the time difference between pressing the camera button and capturing of the photo. Some low-quality camera phones have a long response time, so keep an idea about your phone’s response time. It will help you know for how long you have to keep the camera in the same position after pressing the camera button.
Thanks for reading this post.