Eid-ul-Fitr is knocking at the door. Muslims all over the world are getting ready to celebrate the biggest occasion in a newer style. One of the most important economic problems occurs on this occasion. That is called Eid Shopping! Most of the people want to buy new clothes, gifts, home materials prior to this happy occasion. But, they can not make the right decision about the Eid shopping. You have to go through a plan to make your Eid Shopping a success. You should not spend excess money and you also buy quality products. This is very difficult in middle-class families. So, here are some common tips for your Eid Shopping:
1. Make a list of the products you need to buy. You must follow this rule if you want to finish your shopping with success at any time of the year. It will save you time and money. It will also give you mental satisfaction.
2. You will gift new clothes to some people in your family and friends. Make a list of them and also make a list of the gift items. Always try to gift a quality product to your near and dear ones.
3. Now make a list of probable price of each item. It will give you the idea about the money needed for your shopping. It will also help you to shop within your budget.
4. When going for shopping, wear cotton clothes as there may be hot and humid weather in the crowded market. Take the umbrella as there may be rains any time in this rainy season.
5. You should not take your kids with you as they will disturb you all the time. But if you buy clothes for them, always take them with you and buy clothes according to their choice.
6. While buying a dress, keep your focus on the person’s age, occupation, choice, and need.
7. Do not buy all the dress in one day. Shopping for at least 2-3 days will be fine. It will reduce your burden and you can buy a variety of clothes.
8. Keep an eye on the quality, color, price and defects of the clothes you are buying. If you find any defect, change the cloth straight away.
9. When paying your bill, check the number of your products with the number written on the bill. It will ensure you that all the products you bought are OK with you.
10. Do not trash the receipt as it may be needed after returning home if you find any defect in the clothes.
11. Always try to buy products from renowned brands. It will ensure the quality of the product.
12. Take part in the raffle draws during Eid Shopping. You may get a prize if you are lucky!
13. Always check the price of any product from different shops. Buy from the shop that offers you the same product at a lower price.
14. Bargaining is a part of shopping now-a-days. But if you are shopping from a fixed price shop, do not bargain.
15. Keep your wallet safe in your pocket. You may be pickpocketed anytime in the crowd.
Follow these simple tips to have a successful shopping during festivals like Eid, Puja, etc.