Android phone is now one of the most common things you will see with the majority of the people around the world. Usually, different people use different Android apps. But, there are some heavily popular and useful apps. In this post, I will discuss 5 must-have apps for your Android Mobile Phone.
5 MUST-HAVE APPS FOR ANDROID PHONE:
1. LastPass: LastPass is the best password manager software around the whole world. This brand offers password protection and security for you and allows you to get rid of the hazards of remembering hundreds of different passwords of different websites. The LastPass Android App is completely free for use and is available in Google Play Store.
2. Greenify: Greenify is one of the best companions for those who have low configuration slower phone with a weak battery. This app works better with rooted Android devices. It hibernates all the other apps which are not used by you when your phone is idle. Thus it saves battery and also improves the phone speed. It can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store.
3. Google Play Music: This one usually comes built-in with your Android phone. But, if it does not, you must download it from Google Play Store. This is one of the best Android Apps for music lovers and his free music player has some great options that make your listening experience a good one.
4. Money Manager: Did you ever wonder where all of your monthly or yearly income is spent. If not, then this will be your biggest gain from this post. This tiny free app allows you to track all your expenses and therefore allows you to maintain a good income-expense ratio.
You can also Check: Top 5 Android Gaming Applications
5. Facebook: In addition to the above apps, Facebook also comes built-in with most of the Android phones. This number 1 social website app is a must for every Android phone as it allows you updated and useful information and updates from your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading this post.