Facebook is the free website for social communication. As everyone can sign up in to Facebook, people open many fake Facebook account, using the name, photo of any other people. Sometimes, it becomes a reason for harassment for the real people. Well, there is no written document on the fake profiles that these are fake. But, there are some techniques to identify fake Facebook profiles. Here are some of those:
1. Profile Picture: Profile picture accounts for 50% identification of any fake profile. In a fake Facebook profile, the profile picture will be of a very handsome man/beautiful woman. There are some others where there is no profile picture at all. The photo quality of these pictures are really bad. They are small sized and not clear. Inmost of the cases, there is photos of celebrities. Moreover, you can get same photo in many other websites if you search Google.
2. Photo Albums: In a real profile, there should be some photo albums of events. But, in a fake profile, there will be no such photo albums. Or, there may be fake albums containing photos of flowers, birds etc.
3. Less Or No Comments: Usually in a real account, there are many conversations between the friends in any status, photo etc. But, in fake accounts, these type of conversations are absent. There may be a few comments which are always praising ones.
4. Friend List: Friend list can indicate a profile for being fake. In a fake profile, there are many friends of opposite gender. There are thousands of these type of friends. But, in a real profile, the ratio is 50-50 for boys and girls.
5. About Info: In a fake profile, the school name, college name, workplace etc are often missing. Or, there is fake or incomplete information. The real profiles will have a complete details of the persons educational and work information.
Thanks for reading this post.