Flatus or flatulence is the expelled bad odor air through the anus. Almost all people in the world have experienced it. So, it does not require any special explanation. But, it is one of the practical problems in our daily life. Sometimes, people expel flatus in public places like bus, meetings, parties, and classrooms. It becomes a huge problem to stay in that place tolerating the foul smell of the flatus. So, we all try to control or prevent unwanted flatulence in the above-mentioned situations. But, still, some people can’t control it. This post from maxbangla.com will help them definitely to a great extent regarding controlling flatus in a public place. So, let’s start!
HOW TO CONTROL OR PREVENT UNWANTED FLATUS:
1. Avoiding Special Categories Of Foods: If you are really suffering from smelly flatus, you should avoid some special categories of foods. You should not eat the below-mentioned foods:
Dried beans and peas, baked beans, soybeans; vegetables like cabbage, radishes, onions, cauliflower, cucumbers, broccoli, sauerkraut, kohlrabi, asparagus, potatoes; fruits like prunes, apricots, apples, raisins, bananas; carbonated beverages like soft drinks, fruit drinks; milk and milk products like cheese and ice cream; packaged foods prepared with lactose like bread, cereal and salad; foods containing sorbitol like dietetic foods and sugar-free candies and gums; oily and spicy foods etc.
2. Develop A Regular Bowel Habit: One of the most common causes of frequent foul odor flatulence is an irregular bowel habit. You must defecate once every day to make your bowel loops clear. Otherwise, the problem of flatulence will never be solved.
3. Drink Plenty Of Water: Water is one of the free foods we can get from nature. So, don’t be a miser regarding drinking water. Drinking water will make your bowel habit regular. So, you will get rid of the problem very easily.
4. Anti-Acidity Medication: If you are suffering from acidity problem, you can go to a physician and explain your problem. The doctor will prescribe anti-acidity medication for you, which will help you preventing frequent flatulence.
5. Strong Desire: Your Anus contains sphincters composed of voluntary muscles. If you really want to stop expelling flatus, your desire will be enough for expelling it while you are in a public place. So, practice it whenever you fall in such situations. And, we all know, practice makes a man perfect!
Thanks for reading this post.