Bangladesh Premier League BPL T20 2013 Ticket Price Information

Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2013 tickets is available from 13th January 2013. We all are eagerly waiting for the ticket price of BPL 2013.

In 2012, tickets for the 1st season of BPL was sold online as well as from Banks. In 2012, 20 percent of tickets were sold online from the website whereas 80 percent were sold at the banks and the rest 20 percent were given to BCB (Bangladesh Cricket Board). This year, we tickets will be sold from Airtel Outlets and Prime Banks (selected branches) as well as online.

Active Services has done a contract with Airtel Bangladesh for selling BPL T20 2013 Tickets. Active Services has bought the contract of selling all tickets by giving 20 crore taka.  Abhay Sreshtha, the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of Airtel Bangladesh and Asadur Rahman Rana, the CEO of Active Services has signed this contract on 31st December, 2012.


3 Venues in Bangladesh will host the BPL matches this year:

1] Sher-E-Bangla Cricket Stadium, Dhaka [Capacity=26,00]

2] M A Aziz Stadium, Chittagong [Capacity=20,000]

3] Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium, Khulna [Capacity=20,000]


If you have a Dutch Bangla Bank Account or VISA or MasterCard Account, you can easily buy your BPL ticket online.
All you have to do is just make a few clicks! You don’t have to wait in a line for buying tickets.


1. Just go to and create an account there by clicking the Sign-Up link.

2. Now Click this link to see the available online tickets.

3. Click on Buy Ticket on the right side of your desired match. You will be redirected to a new web page.

4. Now select the category of the ticket and the number of tickets. Click on the Click to Continue button to proceed further.

5. Now you have to fill a form. Fill up the Ticket collector name(As it is in photo ID) and the Ticket Collector Mobile number. Ticket Collector means the person (that maybe you or your friend) who will collect the ticket from the stadium on the match day.

6. Click on Proceed to Purchase Button to the paying portion.

7. Now you will see 3 options available there,  Dutch Bangla Bank, VISA and MasterCard. Choose your available option and click on the button Submit: Proceed to Pay.

8. Now you have to enter the required information to buy your ticket such as Card Number, Account Holder Number, etc. That’s all! Now you will have to collect the ticket on the match day from the Online Counter on the stadium gate.





1. All persons aged above 5 years will require tickets for entry into the stadium.

2. Lowest price for BPL T20 2013 is 350 Taka [East Gallery] for 2 matches of the same day.

3. Airtel customers will get 30% discount on the ticket price, but they have to show their Airtel SIM Card for this.

4. Students will get a 30% discount on ticket price, but they have to show their Students ID Card for this.

5. Discounts will be available for all types of Galleries except VIP Gallery, Hospitality Box, and Corporate Box.

6. Each Person can buy up to 2 tickets each day.

5. There are some exciting prizes for the spectators like Walton TV, Walton Refrigerator which will be given to them by lottery.

6. In the last 6 matches, 1 Walton Motor Bike will be given each day to the lucky winner of the contest.

7. FACE OF THE MATCH and FAN OF THE MATCH will be chosen by lottery too and there are exciting prizes for them too.

8. 30% tickets will be available on Airtel Outlets, 30% will be on branches of Prime Bank, 10% will be online, 10% will be at the venue and the rest 20% will be preserved for BCB.

9. 21 Branches of Prime Bank will sell the tickets: 17 in Dhaka, 2 in Chittagong and 2 in Khulna.

Thank You for reading this post regarding BPL T20 2013 Ticket Prices.

6 thoughts on “Bangladesh Premier League BPL T20 2013 Ticket Price Information”

  1. Thank you so much for a Fantastic web site!!!
    This procedure everyone can ignore a long line & time for purchase a cricket ticket!!
    I have a suggestion for, 3 option available for online ticket- Dutch Bangla Bank Account, Visa Card & Master Card. Please add another option “National ID Card” for online ticket, because some of people have no Dutch Bangla Bank Acount, Visa Card & Master Card and some of not use her/his Card and Account number on Online due to hacking problem!!!!
    Thanks once again!!


Leave a Comment