Have you ever thought of an Android App for all drugs Trade Names in Bangladesh? Yes! All medical and non-medical personals have thought about this many times in their life. Thus, SHAMIM AHSAN, a software engineer from Bangladesh has made it possible. If you have any confusion about the Trade names of any drug, dosage, indications, contraindications, adverse effects and many more, you can simply install this tiny android app on your android phone and search for your desired information.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
1. It is very easy. Suppose, you don’t know the trade name of paracetamol. You are searching for Paracetamol of SQUARE PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED. Just open the BD Drug Directory app.
2. Now, tap on the magnifying glass to begin searching. You will get the following picture after tapping:
3. Now, type the name of the drug of which you need detailed information. Start typing PARACETAMOL. You will get many suggestion every time you enter an alphabet. See screenshot:
4. As you can see, I have got my desired drug, PACE Tablet [Paracetamol], I will directly tap on that. Thus I will get the below information:
5. Now scroll down and you will get all trade names of available Pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh. Not only that you will get the indications, contraindications, precautions, Side Effects, Pregnancy & Lactation effects, Dosage and administration, Drug Interactions etc in the Pharmacology tab [just on the right side of the Trade Name tab].
Thanks for reading this post.