Many of us are fade up watching the default briefcase folder icon in windows 10. If you are one of them, then you will find this post very helpful, no doubt at all.
HOW TO CHANGE FOLDER ICON:
1. At first, download some beautiful folder icons from the following sites:
You will find a lot of icons there. I prefer 512-pixel icons (large icons) as they look very beautiful. Click on the ICO to download those in ICON format.
2. Secondly, right-click on the desired folder on your computer (1). Then click on Properties (2).
3. Look, the following window will open. Click on the Customize tab (3).
4. Now, click on Change Icon (4). See the screenshot below.
4. A new window will appear just like this. Click on Browse (5).
5. Now go to the downloaded icon location, select your desired icon & double-click on that.
6. Now, click on OK.
7. Look, we are almost done! the last step is clicking on Apply.
8. Now close this window & press F5 from the keyboard to refresh your screen. You will see that your desired folder icon has been changed!
To see a larger icon, go to the upper right corner of the windows explorer & select Extra Large Icon.
Enjoy a better look of your PC!
Thank you for reading this post.