If you are a blogger, you may need to embed raw codes (HTML, CSS or PHP) in WordPress Posts. Especially if you write something about web developing. Embedding raw or actual codes without any special measure will result in a change of the code in the Visual editor. There are many plugins to show raw codes in WordPress Posts. But, why would you use an extra plugin when you can manage the situation without it? Yes. Here is the way to embed raw custom codes in WordPress posts without any plugins.
EMBED RAW CODES IN WORDPRESS POSTS WITHOUT PLUGIN:
1. Visit this link. You will see the following picture there.
2. Copy and paste the raw code in the box shown below. Then click on the Encode button.
3. After a second, you will get a code below that button like this. Copy the code.
4. Now, paste the code into the HTML editor of the blog post.
5. Now, switch back to the visual editor and you can see the exact code is being displayed there. So, there is no change in the code and you can make blogging tutorial with ease without the need of any external syntax highlighter or code embed plugin.
Thanks for reading this post on How To Embed Raw Codes In WordPress Posts Without Plugin.