Are you ready to install an operating system on your computer? Then this tutorial is just for you. In this tutorial, you will learn the procedure of creating Bootable USB Pen Drive with only a few clicks. Most people use Microsoft Windows operating system on their computer. So, this tutorial will show the way of creating a Bootable USB Pen Drive for Microsoft Windows 10. Once you have completed this tutorial yourself, you can install this operating system on your computer with the help of a pen drive. So, let’s start the procedure.
1 At first, insert an empty pen drive of minimum 8 GB capacity on your computer’s USB port. Then click on this link to download RUFUS, free tiny software for this procedure. When downloaded, run this software. You will see an interface like this.
2. You can see that the software has automatically detected the pen drive. Now, you have to show it the ISO file, which should be on your computer. Click on the icon shown with the mouse cursor in the above image. Then you will see your windows explorer. Browse your computer with it and select the ISO file. The click on the Open Button. Follow the screenshot.
3. Now, you will see the RUFUS software interface like this. Click on the Start Button to start creating the Bootable USB Pen Drive.
4. A pop-up window like this will come. click on OK to proceed.
5. Wait for a few minutes. The process will copy the files from the ISO file to your pen drive. Don’t interrupt the procedure.
6. After about 5-10 minutes, the process will finish. Click on the close button. You can see that on my computer it has taken 7:49 minutes to complete the procedure.
That’s all. Your pen drive is now ready for starting the Windows installation. Here is the proof.
Thanks for reading this post.