Grameenphone is Bangladesh’s number one mobile operator at this moment. Most people use Grameenphone because of it’s newer and customer friendly packages with lower call rates or tariffs. Among all the packages provided by Grameenphone, most people prefer Bondhu Package as it is very cheap and convenient for calling frequently to your friends and relatives.
FEATURES OF BONDHU PACKAGE:
- 18 F&F numbers in total
- 1 GP-GP super F&F
- 17 (maximum) GP-GP F&F or GP-Other operator F&F in any combination
- Calls to GP-GP Super F&F numbers at 5.5 poisha/10 second
- Calls to GP-GP F&F numbers at 11.5 poisha/10 second
- Calls to other operators F&F number at 11.5 poisha/10 second
- All GP-GP calls (excluding F&F calls) at 27.5 poisha/10 second
- All GP-Other Operator calls (excluding F&F calls) at 27.5 poisha/10 second
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable to all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
HOW TO MIGRATE TO BONDHU PACKAGE:
Go to message option of your mobile. Then type B and send to 4444
Type *111*44*3# on your home screen and press the send button.
HOW TO SET AND CHANGE FNF NUMBERS:
For details, see this post.
Do you know, you can set and change FnF numbers online?
Thank you for reading this post.