Scalp Hair is the most useful part of beauty for any person, whether male or female. So, when there is a problem of hair fall, nobody can remain happy. Almost all people experience hair fall at any stage of life. So, they want a solution to this. Here are the top 20 tips for preventing hair loss easily.
1. Have a Protein-rich diet. It will make your hair strong and also grow new hair. In the absence of protein, hair color is lost. It becomes reddish-brown. It also results in hair fall and broken hair. Broken hair results from the loss of Keratin. So, protein-rich foods like fish, meat, milk, egg, peas, yogurt, cheese are necessary for your daily diet.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables including Vitamin E like pears, nuts, wheat, bean, broccoli, cabbage, eggs, vegetables, olive oil, etc.
3. Green leafy vegetables are an easy way to prevent hair fall. These contain a special micronutrient called iron which is essential for preventing hair fall. Iron is present in leafy vegetables, grape juice, potato, cabbage, salad, banana, chicken, egg, etc.
4. Eat foods low in salt. Salt causes excessive water retention in cells of the scalp, which causes a weak base for hair and results in hair loss.
5. Avoid excessive sugar and fat-containing foods like ice cream, pastry cakes, fast foods, junk foods, sugar, animal fat, butter, cream, cheese, fried and processed foods, chocolate, carbonated drinks, etc. Also, avoid excess tea or coffee. Caffeine of tea and coffee causes hair fall.
6. Omega Three Fatty Acid is useful in preventing hair fall. Eat 2 teaspoon seed oil with some salad to fulfill the requirement of Omega Three Fatty Acid.
7. Some people plans for diet control due to excessive weight. Thus, they stop eating a balanced diet. It also affects the hair and causes hair to fall.
8. Massage your scalp for at least 10-15 minutes before going to bed every night. You can use coconut oil during this procedure. The oil has no role in preventing hair fall. But the message will make your scalp’s blood supply increased which will prevent hair loss.
9. Comb your hair regularly, but don’t comb frequently and excessively. Excessive combing may cause hair to fall.
10. Avoid hot water bath, hairdryer, hair gel, helmet, cap, etc. These precipitates hair loss.
11. Don’t comb wet hair. It is one of the common causes of hair loss in recent years.
12. Drink at least 20 glasses of water if you want smooth and strong hair.
13. Choose your shampoo according to your hair’s condition. Use shampoo after coming from an air-polluted area.
14. Avoid anti-dandruff shampoo for long-time use. It causes hair to fall.
15. To prevent dandruff, you can use Ketoconazole 2% shampoo 2 times a week for 2-4 weeks. It will give you the best result.
16. Have plenty of sound sleep. It is necessary to prevent hair loss.
17. Quit smoking. Smoking causes the impaired blood supply to the scalp and results in hair loss.
18. Regular Physical Exercise can increase your body’s blood circulation. Thus, your hair will also get the required nourishment and will be more strong.
19. Avoid excessive mental tension, remain free all the time. Excessive mental pressure causes hair to fall.
20. If you are having the same problem of hair fall after following all the steps above, you may seek a physician especially doctors of Skin & Venereal Diseases and tell him about your problem in detail. Then he/she will prescribe you some medicine according to your needs.
Thanks for reading this post.