Google has some great features for the web developers. Website Translator widget is one of them. With this tool, the whole website can be translated easily so that people from a different country can read your posts in their own languages.
English is the most used international language all over the world. Most of the websites and blogs on the internet use English as the primary language. But, you must think of some people who are not good at English and prefers reading their own languages in any websites. Satisfying them with the website translator is thus necessary for website owners. It will bring more traffic to your website also.
So, here is the way of adding Google Website Translator to your blog/website.
1. At first, click here to go to official website of Google Website Translator. You will see something like this:
2. Write your website’s URL in the box. Chose the primary language and then click on Next. Now you will get the following page. Chose whether you want to use all the available languages or use just some selected ones. Chose your display mode also.
3. If you want to select some specific languages, then select the radio button beside Specific Languages. Now you will see the list of available languages in which your website can be translated.
4. Tick on the desired languages or Check all. Click on the Get Code button to get the code of the widget. The widget code will look like this:
5. Lastly, add the 2 codes in your website HTML. Thus, you can add a beautiful Google Website Translator on your website.
Thank you for reading this post.