Android phones contain a default font. The font is related to the operating system. You can change the default font easily by an app. Note that your phone needs to be rooted for this task. In this post from maxbangla.com, you will know the easy procedure to change android mobile phone fonts easily. So, let’s start the procedure.
HOW TO CHANGE ANDROID MOBILE PHONE FONTS:
1. At first, root your Android phone, if it is not rooted. If your phone is already rooted, skip this step and start from step 2.
2. Download & install the iFont app from Google Play Store. Now, run the app. You will see something like this:
3. Click on EN option to get some English fonts. Or, you can also select the other languages fonts. There are also French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese, Mayanmar, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Tibetan fonts available in this app. You can also search for your desired font by clicking on the search icon. OK. After clicking on the EN tab, you will get a list of English fonts like this.
4. Now, scroll down and choose a font. When you finish your selection, click on the font. For example, I have chosen the Burbank font. After clicking on it, here is what I saw.
5. Right, a DOWNLOAD button at the bottom. Click on the button. Then, you will see the following scene.
6. You will see a SET button at the bottom. Click it. You may see a pop-up screen of granting root access to the iFont app. Grant it. Now, you will see something like this:
7. Click on the OK button. Within a few seconds, your phone will be rebooted automatically. Please wait till your phone is ready for work again. When it will be booted, you will see that the old font has gone. Your phone has a new look with the new font. Here is how my phone looks after the boot.
Isn’t it great? Now, do you want to install a font which is not available in the iFont app? There is a solution for it too. Follow the steps below.
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM FONTS:
1. At first, complete the steps 1 & 2 from the above process. Now, download the font you want to install on your phone from any trusted websites. Then, keep the font file (.ttf) in the SD Card>ifont>custom folder. Here is where the font should be placed.
2. You can see that I want to install a custom font Roboto Regular. So, I have placed it in the above-mentioned folder. Now, run the iFont app and click on the MY tab. In the MY tab, you will see the following picture.
3. Now, click on My Font option. You will see the following picture.
4. Click on the font. Then you will get the old familiar picture like this. Click on the SET button like you did in the previous tutorial in this post.
5. Now, you will see the next picture like this. Click on the OK button. The phone will be rebooted. You will see the new font when it is booted.
Here is the new font on my phone.
Thanks for reading this post on the procedure to change android mobile phone fonts.