Blogger blogs are highly customizable by any means. You can get a fully different look of your Blogger blog by using different templates. You can also change the color of your blog and add various widgets to get a more attractive look. You can also change the color of the scroll bar of your blog. Yes, we are fed up watching the same color scroll bar in all websites. Now you can give your blog visitors a fresh look of your blog by editing the HTML code a little. You can change the scrollbar color in the following way:
Click here to see the live demo of this effect.
1. At first, log in to your blogger dashboard.
2. Go to Template>Edit HTML.
3. Now look for the following line <b:skin> by using the find option [ctrl+F].
4. You will get the line as follows. click on the pin mark beside the line to expand the code.
5. Now search for the following line ]]></b:skin> by using the find option [ctrl+F].
6. You will get the line easily. Now copy-paste the following code before that line.
7. It will look like this. Now save your HTML template.
Now, look at your blog. You will see the change in color of the scroll bar. You can change the color code and choose your desired color. Change the red portion of the code for this.
Thank you for reading this post.