Grameenphone is the leading mobile operator in Bangladesh. It has many features to provide for its customers. One of them is the care system. You can check your Grameenphone SIM Call History of the last 30 days online from Grameenphone’s website. In this post of MAXBANGLA.COM, you will know the complete tutorial of that. So, let’s start!
HOW TO CHECK GP CALL HISTORY:
1. At first, you have to register your Grameenphone mobile number to the E-care service. For this purpose, you have to visit this link. You will see a form there.
2. Enter your Grameenphone number in this format: 017xxxxxxxx. Now click on the Sign-in button.
3. Now, you will get a notification like this:
4. Now, look at your phone and collect the password that you have just received through an SMS from GP.
5. Now, login here with the phone number in 088017xxxxxxxx format and the password you have just got in your phone in an SMS.
6. Now, you will be able to see the last 5 call details and internet usage details on the first page that appears after the login.
7. You will see a button called View History in the upper right corner of the list. Click it. Then you will see a field like this.
8. Select the desired time period (must be within the last 30 days) and click on Submit.
9. A pop-up window will come up. Read it and click on the OK button.
10. That’s all. Now, you will be able to see your call details just like this.
ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO SEE THE CALL LIST?
Then, you might have to wait for 1 month from registration in the e-Care system. Because the system will start remembering your call list from now and it will be visible after 1 month.
WAITED 1 MONTH, STILL CAN’T SEE THE CALL LIST?
Remember your call list needs 48 hours to be updated. So input 2 days previous date in the ‘to’ option and then click submit. [See step 8 above].
Thanks for reading this post.