Windows 10 is the final version of the popular operating system Microsoft Windows. This version has some spectacular features as well as some boring ones. One of the most disgusting features is the auto-update feature. It forces you to lose your bandwidth automatically in the background. If you don’t have an unlimited internet connection, you will surely dislike this feature. So, you need a way to disable the auto-update feature, right? Here is the easy-to-understand full tutorial on this. Let’s check this.
DISABLE AUTOMATIC UPDATE ON WINDOWS 10:
1. At first, click on the search icon on the lower left corner of your computer screen, just beside the start button.
2. Now, you will see something like this. Bring your mouse cursor on the Ask me anything text on the bottom of it.
3. Now, type Services. You will see the search results like this. Click on the Services (Desktop app) on the top of the result.
4. Now, you will see a pop-up window like this.
5. Scroll down the window and find Windows Update option. Then double click on that option.
6. Now, you will see another pop-up window like this. Click on the drop-down menu beside the option Startup type.
7. Now, you will get 4 options. Click on the last one (Disabled).
8. Then, click on the Apply button.
9. Lastly, click on the OK button.
That’s all. Your computer’s automatic update feature has been turned off now. Enjoy the other features of Windows 10.
Thanks for reading this post from maxbangla.com.