The android operating system is very popular in the world. There are millions of apps for this operating system in the official market Google Play Store. Some of them are free, some require money before you can download them.
One of the problems of downloading apps from the official Android market is, the apps become downloaded and installed directly on the mobile device. You can’t download the app file [.apk] on your computer directly from the play store. Thus, when you uninstall the app temporarily, the whole app package is removed from your device. You have to download the file again from the app store if you want to install it again later. You may want to download the file on your computer to keep a backup and transfer the file to your mobile device whenever you need to install it again later on.
Anyway, there are some solutions to this problem too. Here I will discuss the most used system. Here is the way of downloading Android apps APK file directly on your computer:
1. Visit the Google Play Store. Then search in the box for any app. Then click on the app. You will get the app URL in the address box. Just copy the whole link. See below screenshot:
2. Now visit this website. You will see a box there. See a screenshot:
3. Just paste the URL you just copied in step 1. Then click on the blue button Generate Download Link. See screenshot:
4. You will see something link this. Please wait for a moment.
5. Now you will get the download link generally within 5 seconds! Just click on the download link to download the app directly on your computer. See screenshot:
6. The download will be started within a moment. See screenshot:
So, download the free apps from the Google Play Store directly on your computer by this method. Remember, The paid apps are not downloadable in this method. Thanks for reading this post.