Facebook.com has a great feature of sharing videos. You can upload any video and share that with your friends and followers. YouTube is blocked in some countries including Bangladesh. So, many people are sharing their videos on Facebook. It is very easy. One of the problems people are facing, in this case, is, they can’t download the videos shared on Facebook by their download manager. Internet Download Manager has improved a lot and can catch the download link of any video. But those who don’t use IDM can still download Facebook videos by this easy trick.
STEPS FOR DOWNLOADING FACEBOOK VIDEO:
1. At first, visit this website: DOWNVIDS.NET
2. You will see a box like this. Copy the video page URL from the address bar and paste the URL in this box. If you want to download HD Quality, then check the box shown in the image below. Then click on Download!
3. Now, you will see something like this. A download link will be generated within a few seconds.
4. You can download the video now by simply clicking this link. Your default browser downloader will download that video. Or, alternatively, you can right-click on this link and select Save link as.. to save the video in MP4 format.
5. After clicking on the Save link as a button, a popup window will come to ask you the place of your hard disk where you want to save the video. You have to choose the desired location and finally click on Save button. Your video will be downloading very shortly.
Thank you for reading this post on How To Download Facebook Videos Easily.