Many of you might have felt the problem of not seeing Bangla or Other Languages on your beloved Android phone. In Bangladesh, many people have asked me about the solution of this problem. So, I have worked on it and at last found a solution to this problem.
Now, you can read clear Bangla on any eBooks and web browsers on your Android device. You can also read Bangla from the textbooks of Bangladesh which are written in SutonnyMJ font. So, let’s start the tutorial with clear and step by step screenshots:
THINGS NEEDED TO SEE BANGLA FONTS:
1. A Rooted Android Device [Root is a must for this]
3. A Root Explorer App [I used AndExplorer here]
4. Type Fresh App.
5. ezPDF Reader App. [This is a Paid app. But I hope you already know how to download paid apps!]
1. At first, root your Android device. Google it for the procedure of Rooting.
4. Now, open Type Fresh app. You will see something like this:
5. Press left button on your phone. The options will come up. Select Backup Fonts for safety. Now your phone’s fonts will be backed up. Wait for a few seconds for this procedure to complete.
6. Now, find DroidSansFallback.ttf in the list.
7. Tap on it. You will see this:
8. Tap on [Go up a folder] and browse your phone for the font you want to install. Then select the font. A tick mark will appear beside it. Then press OK.
9. Now, the fonts list will look like this.
10. Again press the left button of your phone and tap on Apply fonts.
Your phone will ask you to reboot. Reboot it manually.
9. Now, it’s all OK. Open ezPDF Reader and open a Bengali Textbook of Bangladesh [Example: Gonit of class 9-10]. You will see it like this! Enjoy!
Thanks for reading this post. Share your feelings if you have succeeded in doing all these steps. Ask for any questions if necessary in the comment box below.