Many people face a problem to save Bangla text in Notepad in Windows operating system. When they save anything written in Bangla language or any other language, they can’t read it. They see boxes or question marks in place of the Bangla texts just like the below image.
In this post of maxbangla.com, you will know the simple trick to save Bangla Text In Notepad of your computer, just like this:
The problem occurs due to the Unicode fonts. So, let’s start the discussion.
HOW TO SAVE BANGLA TEXT IN NOTEPAD:
1. Write or copy-paste some Bangla texts in Notepad. Then click on the File menu (at the upper left corner). Then click Save as…
2. A new window will come up like this.
3. Write your desired file name in the File name field. Then click on the drop down menu (on ANSI text) beside Encoding option.
4. A drop down menu will be visible. Click on the Unicode option.
5. Now, it will be like this picture. Click on the Save button to save the file.
That’s all. Now open the document and you will be able to see clear Bangla text.
Thanks for reading this post.