Facebook pages are important tools for promoting any news or business. It also has some great features regarding publishment of any post. You can schedule posts with a time in future and the post will be automatically published at that time. It is a great privilege for some people who remain busy all the day and still want to keep their Facebook pages updated. It saves a lot of time. So, here is the tutorial for scheduling a post from a Facebook page.
HOW TO SCHEDULE POSTS FROM FACEBOOK PAGE:
Step 1: At first, login to your Facebook account and visit your Facebook page. Make sure you are posting and commenting as the page from the page settings. The post box usually looks like this:
2. Now, Write your post with anything you like. You can insert links, photos, videos or even offers or events in it. For an example, I have inserted a link of a post from this website.
3. After a few seconds, Facebook will fetch the post title and description with the featured image. It will be visible like the following screenshot. In other words, finish typing your post first. Now, click on the down arrow located on the post button.
4. It will show 3 options. Click on the option Schedule.
5. A pop-up window will appear like this.
6. Bring your mouse cursor to the date and time section and change it to a future date and time. Here, I have selected 4:55 pm which is a future time. Then click on the Schedule button.
7. That’s all. You will see a scheduled post notification like this:
When the post will be published, you will see a notification of it. Here is an example of the notification:
Thanks for reading this post.