Facebook users can chat with their friends not only by text but also face to face. As Facebook offers video chat for free to it’s users. You don’t need to use any third party software for chatting in Facebook. Facebook has its official video calling plugin for your browser. Do you know, how to set up video chat in your browser? Let’s discuss the procedure.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT?
1. A computer with a webcam.
2. A modem with good internet speed.
3. A Facebook friend who also have video chat enabled in his/her browser.
HOW TO SET UP FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT:
1. Just login to Facebook in your browser and turn on Chat.
2. Click on any online friend. Now, click on the video icon on the top of the chat window.
3. A new window will come up like this. Click on Install.
4. The plugin Downloader will be downloaded in the next step. Wait till the download is over.
5. Now click the plug-in downloader. A new window will come up like this. Click on Run.
6. Now the actual plug-in for video chat will be downloaded and installed.
7. It’s done! Now click on the video icon in any online friend’s chat window and the video calling will be initiated.
If your friend also has video chat installed in his/her browser, he/she will receive an invitation to accept your call. Once he/she accepts it, you will see his/her face in the window.
That’s an easy process. Still I made it clear with the screenshots.
I hope, you will be benefited with this article. Thanks for reading!