Bangla is the mother tongue of all Bengali people around the world. In Bangladesh, all people speak & write Bangla. As Android phones have become so much popular, they also want to write Bangla in these phones. They want to post & comment in social networks like Facebook, Twitter in Bangla. But, many of them can’t find the right way to do it. This post will help the new users of an Android phone to a great extent. As I will show you the procedure of writing Bangla language in Android phone with the help of Ridmik Keyboard app with screenshots.
2. Now, go to Settings of your phone, select Language & Input option.
3. Now you will see the following picture. Select or Mark Ridmik Keyboard.
4. Now, go to any browser or notepad where you want to write Bangla. Click on the comment box. A keyboard will appear. It will look like this:
5. Slide horizontally on the text <English> on the space bar. After completing the slide, it will look like this [See, Bangla has appeared in place of English on the space bar]:
6. That’s all. Now write Bangla in phonetic way. Example: Type amar sOnar bangla and get the following result!
* You can get the Ridmik Keyboard Tutorial in this way: Lunch Ridmik Keyboard>Tap left option button of your phone. You will see this:
Now click on Tutorial to get some important tips about writing Bangla. Just like this:
Click on Settings to view the settings like this:
Thanks for reading this post. Please comment below if you still have any difficulty in writing Bangla in Android phone.