Facebook does not allow single word names in almost all the countries. But, there is one country where you can make your Facebook names single. For an example, my name is Sujon Paul. I can’t make it only Sujon from Bangladesh. It would be possible if I were in Indonesia. In this tutorial from maxbangla.com, I will show you how to make your Facebook name single or one word from anywhere in the world. And it’s very easy. Just follow the simple steps below:
HOW TO MAKE FACEBOOK NAME SINGLE:
1. At first, make sure your Facebook ID has been linked to your phone number. It will be required after a few steps. To add your phone number to your Facebook ID, edit your profile and enter it in the contact section. Now, visit this link. You will see this.
2. Copy this URL https://mbasic.facebook.com and paste it in that Enter URL box.
3. You will get this Warning! message. Don’t worry. Just click on Continue anyway… button.
4. Now, you will get the Facebook login screen.
5. Enter your login information (Username and Password) there.
6. If you are currently living in a country other than Indonesia, you will have this message. It’s for the verification of your ID. As we are using a proxy here, it is for the security purpose from Facebook. Click on Continue.
7. Now, select Text a security code to your phone. Or you can use any other options available here.
8. Now, click on Continue.
9. You will see your phone number now. Click on Continue.
10. A 6 digits code will be received by your phone. Enter that code here and click on Continue.
11. Now, you will be logged on to your account. You will see that the language is not familiar. It’s Bhasa Indonesia. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Pengaturan & Privasi (Settings & Privacy).
12. You will be directed to the settings page. Click on Umum (General).
13. You will see your current Facebook name under Nama (Name). Click on Sunting (Edit).
14. You will see this screen. Your first and last names are given in separate boxes.
15. Delete the last name (Nama Belakang) and click on Tinjau Perubahan (Review Change).
16. now, you will see that your single name is available for use. You have to enter the current password once again here.
17. Enter your Facebook Password and click on Simpan Perubahan (Save Changes).
18. That’s all. Your single or one-word name is now available 0n Facebook.
Thanks for reading this post.