Nowadays, many offices are open for 24 hours. In certain professions, men and women all have to do night duty. These include doctors, nurses, police, media personnel. It is very hard to work at night in the office with full responsibility. Those who occasionally work on night shifts can understand this. We have a biological clock in our body. This clock maintains the time for us i.e. when we eat and when we sleep. The exception to this clock affects our body and mind. Night Shift Duty needs some special tips to make it a success. So, in this post from MaxBangla.com, you will get 10 tips on how to make your night shift duty a success easily.
NIGHT SHIFT DUTY TIPS:
1. On the day of your night duty, get some sleep during the day if you have time. Because you have to be awake all night. So, it will make you energetic by providing you some rest.
2. Don’t work too hard during the day hours. It will make you fatigued and weak. As a result, you won’t be able to do your night shift duty with proper energy.
3. You can drink tea, coffee multiple times from the evening. It will keep you awake for a long time.
4. Drink enough water. Because drinking tea and coffee will require an extra amount of water to be excreted from your body. Don’t keep your body dehydrated in any situation.
5. If you feel appetite during the night, have some fresh fruits instead of fast foods or biscuits. Don’t eat any sweet food during the shift as it may induce sleep. Do so at the end of your shift when you will go home and sleep.
6. Do not sit for long periods of time. Get up and walk a little after some time.
7. Keep some extra lights on when you are alone in the office. It will make you feel couraged.
8. Write down the emergency service numbers. There may be emergencies during your night duty. Keeping the fire service, ambulance, police station numbers will make you feel better. It will be handy in danger.
9. Eat something before returning home. Don’t return home with a hungry stomach.
10. After returning home, keep the phone away. Then go to sleep. Tell everyone in the room not to call you. Sleep for at least 3-5 hours. The fatigue of the previous night will be gone, and there will be no fear of getting sick.
Thanks for reading this post.