Facebook is a useful website for social communication in the world. There are many features of Facebook which are used by most of the Facebook users regularly. But, it can be dangerous if someone uses it in a negative way. Many evil people tag their friends in different types of spam and explicit contents. If your friend list contains one such friend and you don’t know how to prevent automatic tagging in Facebook, you may be tagged in a nasty post (status, photo, video, etc) sooner or later. To avoid this harmful occurrence, you should disable your automatic tagging option on Facebook. You can do this by some clicks in less than 30 seconds. It will enable you to review your tags from your friends before they are seen to anyone else on Facebook. So, here is the procedure:
PREVENT FACEBOOK FRIENDS FROM TAGGING YOU:
1. At first, login to your Facebook account and click on the down arrow icon situated in the upper right corner. Now, select Settings option.
2. Now, you will be redirected to the settings page. Click on the Timeline and Tagging option from the left panel.
3. Now, you will see the following picture. Click on the Edit option shown in the below screenshot.
4. You will get the option like this. You will see a Disabled button. Click on that.
5. Now, you will get another option named Enabled. Click on that.
6. Now, click on the close option.
7. Now, scroll down and click on the Edit option shown in the below screenshot.
8. You will see the Disabled button here too. Click on that.
9. Again, you will get the Enabled button. Click on that.
10. Finally, click on the close option.
That’s all. You will get a notification each time someone tags you in any posts on Facebook. It will not be shown to anyone else. You have to review the tag and it will only be seen by the other users if you accept it. If you find the tag irrelevant and annoying, you can remove it.
Thanks for reading this post from maxbangla.com.