Any relationship is full of ups and downs. Whether you are married or unmarried, quarreling with your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend will surely happen. This is one of the parts of your relationship.
But, when the quarrel gets to an extreme point, it should be stopped. Otherwise, your relationship will not persist much longer. But, how? Here are some tips on how to stop quarreling with your spouse.
1. Don’t be angry together: The main reason for a long-lasting quarrel is being angry together. If anyone of you becomes angry and starts shouting, the other one must keep calm. Otherwise, the quarrel will never end, making breaking in the relationship.
2. Try to find out the main reason: When we start quarreling, we do not find why we are quarreling. But, if we try to find it, we will see how silly the matter actually is. So, start searching the main reason why you are quarreling with your spouse.
3. Try to listen more than shouting: One of the important causes of long-lasting quarrels is not listening to the other person. If you listen more and speak less, the quarrel will stop automatically. You will understand the feelings of the other person easily.
4. Use logic in your words: Don’t use irrelevant words while shouting. Use Logic in your words. It will make the other person understand you.
5. Never involve a third person: The third person can always increase problems in the quarrel of a couple. So, let the problems confined to you two. Never call a third person to stop the quarrel.