Did you ever fall in a situation when you don’t want to disclose your email address to the person you need to mail? Or when you want to send a quick mail to anyone and want to save the time taken for signing in to the email provider? Then you are at the right place. As in this post from maxbangla.com, you will know an easy way to send emails to any address without signing in to your own email account. You can use any address as the sender address. So, let’s check the whole procedure to send email anonymously with screenshots:
HOW TO SEND EMAIL ANONYMOUSLY:
1. At first, visit this website hanonymousemail.me. You will see the following picture there.
2. Now, fill the fields with any information you want. Just make sure that the To box contains the exact email address you want to mail to. For an example, I have filled up the fields in the following way:
3. After writing the email and attaching any files (if required), you have to click on the box beside the text I’m not a robot. Then you may need to solve a captcha if any suspicious activity is seen. Then all you have to do is to click on the Send email button. Just like this:
4. Now, you will see the following page. It will say that your email has been sent.
5. Do you have any confusion whether it works or not? Then here is the proof. Within a second, my inbox has received that email. Here is that:
Thanks for reading this post.