Windows 10 has a lot of new features in it. Some of them are so attractive and time-saving that you can’t resist yourself from using those. One of those features is Slide To Shut Down Windows 10 feature. In simple words, it is the feature by which you can shut down your Windows 10 computer by sliding the mouse cursor downwards on the computer screen. Doesn’t it sound cool? Then let’s find out how to use it.
SLIDE TO SHUT DOWN TUTORIAL:
1 . Open My Computer from the desktop screen. Then go to the C drive.
2. Click on the search box at the upper right corner of the screen and type SlideToShutDown (Remember: no space between these words).
3. You will find the following search result within a few seconds.
4. Right-click on the SlideToShutDown file and click on Pin to start.
5. The file will be pinned to the start screen. Click on the Windows icon at the lower left corner of the screen and you will find the icon there.
6. Now, when you want to use the feature, simply just click on the Windows icon, click on the SlideToShutDown file icon and you will see a curtain hanging from above to the mid-portion of the screen with a down arrow in it. All you have to do is to click and hold the mouse left button and drag that curtain to the bottom of the screen. The computer will be shut down without any delay.
You can also make a shortcut of that icon 0n the desktop or in the taskbar. It’s totally up to you.
Thanks for reading this post about how to shut down windows 10 by mouse slide.