If you are new in Bangladesh, you may be looking for famous tourist spots in Bangladesh. Or, if you are a Bangladeshi and want to travel during your vacation, you may be looking for it too. To help you search for the most attractive tourist spots, MAXBANGLA.COM has made a list of 10 such beautiful places where you can spend time enjoying the beauty of Bangladesh. Let’s see it in reverse order.
10 TOURISTS SPOTS IN BANGLADESH [6-10]:
10. Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. But, there is hardly any natural beauties left in this city. Yes, some tourist spots like the National Zoo, Botanical Garden, Boldha Garden, Ramna Park, Ahsan Manjil, Carzon Hall, National Museum, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Novo theatre, Shahid Zia Shishu Park, National Memorial, etc.
9. Kuakata: Kuakata in Potuakhali district is one of the finest tourist spots in Bangladesh. It offers you the opportunity to watch sunrise and sunset standing at the same spot. There are a lot of other natural beauties of the Bay of Bengal here. 18 Kilometer long sea beach is one of the finest in the world.
8. Sylhet: Sylhet is famous for tea gardens. There are some other spots like Manipuri Museum, Osmani Memorial Museum, Jaflong, Madhabkunda Waterfall, etc.
7. Chittagong: Chittagong is the port city of Bangladesh. Here you will be able to visit the Foy’s Lake, Patenga Sea Beach, Sitakunda Echo Park, Bashkhali Echo Park, Mohamaya Tourist Spot [Mirsorai], etc.
6. Sundarban: The largest mangrove forest in the world will offer many natural beauties to you. The Royal Bengal Tiger will be seen only in this forest.
10 TOURISTS SPOTS IN BANGLADESH [1-5]:
5. Khagrachari: The hill tracts of Khagrachari is really eye-soothing. Some of the famous spots include Arya Banbihar Pagoda, Alootila, Manikchori, Ramgarh, Dighinala, etc.
4. Bandarban: Bandarban is another hilly district where you can see some special places like Keokradong, Tajindong, Meghla Tourist Complex, Chimbuk Hill, etc.
3. Rangamati: Rangamati, the land of red soil, is famous for the Kaptai Lake, Subhalang Hill, Peda Ting Ting, Hanging Bridge, Tuktuk Echo Village many more.
2. Cox’s Bazar: Cox’s Bazar is the second most beautiful place for travelers worldwide. Because the longest sea beach is situated here, you will feel the Bay of Bengal from this city. Some other attractions are Teknaf, Dulahazra Safari Park, Moheshkhali, Kutubdia, Himchori, Inani Beach, etc.
1. Saint Martins: Saint Martins Island is the most beautiful natural asset in Bangladesh. Because the Bay of Bengal surrounds the island from all directions, so, you will be able to feel like a sailor here! Besides, a lot of seafood and materials are available here.