Google Chrome has been the most used internet browser in recent years. It’s easy to operate, very fast, user-friendly, attractive and full of Extensions that can be downloaded directly from Chrome Web Store.
What is Google Chrome Extensions?
Extensions are the extra features that a browser offers for various actions. These extensions are not integrated into the browser. You have to download and install them according to your need. They make your works easier.
Where can I find Google Chrome Extensions?
You can download an extension of Google Chrome from the official Chrome Web Store. It offers thousands of Free Extensions for you. Just use the search box to find your desired Google Chrome Extensions.
How to install an Extension in Google Chrome?
Once you find your desired extension by searching, click the Extension name. Then you will see a page with “Add To Chrome” button.
Click that button. After a while, you will see a new small window with an ADD button. Click that button and your Extension will be downloaded and installed in your Google Chrome automatically.
TOP 10 GOOGLE CHROME EXTENSIONS:
1. Photo Zoom For Facebook: Automatically checks new notifications and inbox messages. No need to keep the Facebook tab open!
2. Ad Block: Blocks unwanted adds in web pages, reduces page loading time.
3. Video Adblocker for YouTube: Prevents auto play of video ads while watching a video.
4. Checker Plus For Gmail: Automatically checks new Emails in your Gmail Inbox and sends you notifications.
5. AddToAny Share: It helps you share and bookmark any web page in most of the social sharing sites.
6. Alexa Traffic Rank: Must have Extension for website owners. Ranks all websites in the world.
7. Google Calendar: Helps to find upcoming events on Google Calendar.
8. Photo Zoom For Facebook: Zooms Facebook photos on mouse hover.
9. Speed Dial: Makes Speed dial tabs so that you can easily visit all your favorite bookmarked websites.
10. OneTab: Automatically collects all the tabs in a list in one tab. It reduces memory consumption by 95%. Browse faster!
Thanks for reading this post regarding Top 10 Google Chrome Extensions.